Thursday, November 26, 2009

secret garden

When I wake up in the morning, my main objective is to leave the house smelling like flowers.

These are my partners in crime:


Pacifica Solid Perfumes (I like Malibu Lemon Blossom for happy, sunny days, Lotus Garden for thoughtful, rainy days, and Tahitian Gardenia for special occasions)




Jo Malone Red Roses (for EXTRA special occasions; I wore this to my school's fall formal and got roughly 93948573 compliments)







Vera Wang Bouquet (if whimisicality had a smell)


Also, never underestimate the importance of gardeny-scented shampoo and conditioner. My weapons of choice:

For me, there's nothing that brightens a bad day faster than knowing you smell like a wood nymph frolicking in a sun-drenched field of wildflowers...how much more optimistic can you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.