Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fall RTW 2011: Prabal Gurung

I am absolutely in love with Prabal Gurung. Last season's curve-hugging collection was one of my favorites, and I think I like his latest offering even more. In my opinion, Prabal does undone even better than fitted and lengthly. And even though the Fall 2011 collection is drapey and diaphanous, I still think it's drop-dead sexy. I mean, look at Karlie:


So. hot. That dress is going to take red carpets by STORM this season. And even though I'm not exactly a leather-and-pants suits kind of girl, I still really loved just about every single look in the collection.




I especially love that last dress. I would wear it at every opportunity - the detail is mindblowing. These are clothes that truly celebrate every aspect of womanhood, and I love Prabal for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.