Sunday, April 18, 2010

jingle jangle

Today I finally broke down and got a Polyvore account. I don't know why I've resisted it so hard for so long...perhaps I knew subconsciously that I would use it to procrastinate. Because I've been doing exactly that basically all day. I absolutely love it though, and it's a great tool to practice imaginative styling with. The first two outfits I made are pretty basic, but that's the beauty of them; all I feel like wearing right now are simple, wispy, lightweight pieces that encourage romping in the sunshine and lots of leisurely strolling out of doors.

First:

I don't like fingernail polish, so this color is for my toes.

And second:


Someday I'll figure out how to make those pictures bigger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.