Sunday, March 20, 2011

splash

I really need a new swimsuit. Soon. And I've decided that I'm going to go in a different direction than my usual teeny-tiny-bottoms and too-skimpy-top strategy. To hell with tanlines - I want a vintage-looking, high-waisted maillot!

1.
Airborne Bikini (Anthropologie)
I love this swimsuit. It's bound to be flattering, and there's a teeny little ruffle along the bottom of the...bottoms...that might make it seem as if I actually had hips. Perfect.

2.
Long Soak Bikini (Anthropologie)
I love this one, too. I feel like if one was to go on a yacht, one would want to wear this swimsuit. How cute would it look with a ship captain's hat? Just saying.

I have a feeling this would look good on literally anybody, and it also has one of the most supportive tops ever (which I really need to take into account when shopping for swimwear). So cute!

I like this one because I'm pretty sure it's in every 1950's beach movie ever made. My only concern is that it's a little too Minnie Mouse...

The details on this one are so mind-bogglingly girly, I don't know if even I could handle it...but I do really love the color and the shape. The question remains, though...could I actually swim in it?


Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.