Monday, November 22, 2010

drifts

I've decided to start posting outfit pictures on Idyll! I'm starting partially because many people have asked me to, and partially because I like the way I dress, but mostly because Refinery29 says outfit posts are a key step to achieving style blog fame and fortune.
Today was the very first snow day of the year! Snow is a very big deal to me and to my sister...it's probably our very favorite weather. Naturally, a photoshoot ensued.

Ellen is so gorgeous.




Mia Girl shoes, Silence + Noise dress, cardigan stolen from boyfriend, vintage L.L. Bean belt, vintage Ralph Lauren scarf, J. Crew python headband. Awkward poses, 100% original.

I just bought these boots and I absolutely adore them; they're the perfect everyday shoe and I've been wearing them...well, every day.


2 comments:

  1. Wow the photos with the snowy leaves in the background are gorgeous

    Paolina Alexandra
    Check me out!

    http://calurvillade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emilyyyyy you are too adorable!!
    I miss you!
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.