Tuesday, November 16, 2010

thank you for existing

The internet has answered my prayers. For so long, I believed that I was condemned to wade through hundreds of narcissistic, melodramatic self-portraits of skinny hipsters (whose style of dress, by the way, is simply a passe retreading of ancient trends that have been categorized as "edgy") on Lookbook in order to find really inspiring personal style shots. But now! Now I have discovered stylelikeu.com and my world has been rocked. Originality reigns supreme once again. Thanks, stylelikeu, for restoring my faith in the fashionable.


How beautiful and fabulous is this woman? I aspire to grow old irreverently.


All shapes, sizes, genders, and aesthetics welcome.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for such a lovely post, it means so much to us to have your support! all the best and happy holidays,
    xo jordan
    marketing director, stylelikeu.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead. I thrive on constructive criticism.